If you're a coffee lover who wants to grind your own beans and achieve the perfect cup of coffee, the Timemore Chestnut C3 Hand Grinder is a great choice. Here's a step-by-step guide to using this compact and portable hand grinder.
What you'll need
- Timemore Chestnut C3 Hand Grinder
- High-quality coffee beans
- Begin by adjusting the grind setting on your Timemore Chestnut C3 Hand Grinder to the desired level. You can adjust the grind by turning the dial at the base of the grinder.
- Remove the top of the grinder by unscrewing it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Fill the hopper of the grinder with the desired amount of coffee beans. It's recommended to grind only the amount of beans you need for one cup of coffee to ensure the freshness and quality of the coffee.
- Reattach the top of the grinder and hold it firmly with one hand. With the other hand, turn the handle of the grinder clockwise to begin grinding the beans.
- Keep turning the handle until you have ground all the beans. You will feel some resistance as the beans are ground, but this is normal.
- Once you have finished grinding the beans, remove the top of the grinder again and empty the coffee grounds into your preferred brewing device.
- Clean your Timemore Chestnut C3 Hand Grinder by unscrewing the top and washing it with warm, soapy water. You can also use a soft brush to remove any remaining coffee grounds.
- Store the grinder in a dry place to keep it in good condition.